Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New CF Blogger Friend

I love this...every day I am meeting new CF blogger buddies!!!

Please go to Sherry's blog and drop her a comforting comment. She just found out through Amnio that her baby has CF. She isn't due til April, but we all know how devastating the news can be.

I look forward to her becoming part of our lil' CF blogger community here:)
M
PS. No baby yet:( I gotta go to work in 6 inches of snow today:( And we are supposed to get another couple of inches today too:( Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Oma & Opa said...

We got some snow last night but it's raining now. Be careful driving. Well it looks like Mom-Mom is out of the running now. Ayla's probably sticking her little tongue out at all of us and laughing! She'll be born when she's ready.
Lots of love, hugs & kisses (give my grandson & granddaughter an extra kiss)
Mom

Alicia said...

Thank you for letting us know!

Too bad you werent snowed in!

Courtnie said...

I just stumbled on your blog and wanted to introduce myself. I am also a mother to a young boy w/cf and am pregnant with a little girl! We are waiting on the CVS results right now to see if she also has CF.

I hope that your baby comes soon!

Christy said...

You can send the snow here. :)
Thanks for letting us know about Sherry. I'll be praying for her and her little one.

Aunt D. said...

Hey M! You'd better be careful out there in that snow! So only a few more days & Ayla will make an appearance I'm sure. She's waiting to have a February birthday like her Momma. =)

Thanks for sharing Sherry's blog too. I'll be praying for them!

Talk to you soon!!