Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Comedian Lewis Black Supports Great Strides!!

Watch Lewis Black’s GREAT STRIDES message

March 20, 2009

Comedian Lewis Black helps kick off GREAT STRIDES with a video message about the Foundation’s largest national fundraising event and a call to sign up. Black, an honorary trustee of the CF Foundation, is a cherished friend who has supported the foundation through his participation in the Ultimate Golf Experience for more than ten years.


I never knew he supported CF! He's now my new favorite comedian=)

This week I am busy preparing for our fundraiser at CiCi's Pizza for next Sunday 3/29 at 5pm-8pm. There is lots to do and I feel like I have no time to do it anymore:( It's a little harder this year trying to get things done when I have a little baby that needs a lot of my attention, but I'll figure out a way to make it work! I can't let it stop me from fundraising for a CURE for Cystic Fibrosis! It's too important to our family.

I finally got our home page set up for our Great Strides Walk: Taking Steps to Cure Cystic Fibrosis! Click here to donate or sign up to walk with us! Please help us find a CURE in my son's lifetime!!!

Thanks,
M

PS. Does anybody have any suggestions for our walkers who have CF to wear on the day of the walk? A long time ago, someone mentioned that all the CFers at their walk wore beaded necklaces. I really like this idea, but I'm not sure if I will have time to make them, or if the male CFers would wear them. Do you have another suggestion? What do you do at your walks? How do you identify who has CF and who doesn't? One more thing...those bloggers who do have CF, how do you feel about this? Would you rather others not know that you have CF on the day of the walk?

No comments: