Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Update & It's Back To Work For Me=(


Lil' Chris' cough is doing much better. YEA!!! His nose has practically stopped running too! Thank you all so much for the prayers, it seems like the Ceftin has kicked in. Doing the Vest 3 times a day seems to be helping to. When his cough was bad, I did do his Vest for 30-40 minutes sometimes. But now that he is better, he is back down to 20 minutes 2-3 times a day. Now he is busy playing with his cousins...Tyler is 10, Nathan is 3, and Lincoln is 2. I took lots of pics, I'll share them later.


Ayla is doing better too! YEA!! She still gets a little stuffy every now and then, but it may just be the weather. She hasn't been coughing and sneezing as much lately, so that's good. She is smiling so much now! She's even started making little noises! So cute!


As for myself, my cold is completely gone! YEA!! Just in time too, since I HAVE to go back to work today=( =( =( =( I feel like it's the first day of school;) LOL It's been so nice having the past 6 weeks off with Ayla and Lil' Chris and Big Chris. I'm going to miss them terribly:( It's comforting to know we have a great babysitter though:) Thanks Deb!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hugs to you!!
Glad your family is all feeling better now!!

Oma & Opa said...

Great news...YEA...you are all feeling better. I know how hard it is for you to go back to work.
Hope you all had a great time together with S, G, T, N & L.
I can't wait to see you, Chris & my precious grandchildren again. I sure hope it's not too far off. You and Chris will have to email me pictures or download them on a CD and mail them. I can't download them from the blog.
Lots of Love, hugs & kisses to everyone!
Mom

Graciy said...

tomorrow is my first day back to school since J got sick so i am feeling the same way. I am so happy to read that everyone is feeling better! post those pics soon;o)

About Nancy said...

So glad you are all feeling better. I know how important this is especially for little Chris. I found your blog via little Melissa who also has CF. Our daughter is Autistic and deaf, so I know how trying it can be to have a child with special needs. May the Lord continue to bless you all with good health.
In Him,
Nancy

charm said...

Hi M, glad all are getting better but sad that you have to go back to work - slave horse lol - anyhow, if you are on facebook then go to a post "I support Cystic Fibrosis Research" thats of course if you are not on there already. I think you would find this post very interesting and of course can interact with others, learn different ways and most of the people are from America - yes I know its a bit country, but hey, they might be your neighbours hahaha. love and hugs to all Charm xxxx

Auntie Steph said...

Hey M, Big C, Lil C, & A,
We had so much fun this weekend! Thank you for opening your home to us and allowing us to stay with you. I miss you guys already, so does Tyler, he cried a lil at bedtime, because he missed Ayla!
I love the pictures and video of Lil Chris with Ayla on the couch!
Well, I just finished making cupcakes for Tyler's b-day for school tomorrow, so I'm off to bed!
Love you guys,
give the kiddos kisses and hugs for me xoxoxoxoxo