Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Big Day!

YEA! The day has come! The walk is here! I'm so excited, I can't wait to walk!
We got some more donations today! Yea, I can't believe all the support we are getting from everybody, especially our neighbors...

BIG Thanks to:
Jeff & Melissa
Deb

Don't we have the BEST neighbors EVER!! They brought our total to $1809!! WOW!! Thanks you guys!
Big thanks to Becky too which brings our goal to $1819!
And I have to give a BIG THANKS to Jean for bringing a huge tub of ice cream into work to get 50 cents for a dip to raise money for Lil' Chris! So far she has raised around $15 and there is still a lot of ice cream to go ;) GREAT IDEA JEAN!!
So, our goal was $1500 and we have raised $1834!! WOW, I'm still amazed :0
Thanks again everybody!
I'll let you know how the walk goes.
M

1 comment:

Auntie Steph said...

AWESOME! You have wonderful friends, neighbors, and co-workers, M! It's so great to hear about all the donations, and help that you've been given to raise money and meet your goal! WAY TO GO! I can't wait to hear about your walk! I hope the weather was as nice as it was here!
Looking forward to the next blog!
Love, hugs, & kisses!
PS- and it's good to hear that Lil' Chris was fine after his rough night! :)