Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Lil' Chris Update

Lil' Chris woke up fine the other morning after his rough night. He was fine all day yesterday and he slept all through the night. Then he was fine all day today too. It was like nothing ever happened the other night. Amazing how they bounce back so fast! His cough is still getting better. My husband is going to pick up the LAST bottle of Augmentin right now! YEA!! We're almost done! Hopefully he doesn't get another cough any time soon:)

neilcharm,
I never heard of doing that. I don't know if he is too young. We are going to the CF clinic on Wednesday, so I can ask them if that would be something we could do to help him. I'm always up for trying new things to see if it helps:)
Thanks for all the prayers,
M

No comments: