Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

GREAT NEWS!

I just got a phone call to confirm a few things before they send out the vest. I gave her all the info. Then she said that we will get it TOMORROW!! YEA!! I can't wait! No more fighting to get him to sit still and not cry while we pound on him. She said that within 24-48 hours of us receiving the vest, a trainer will call and set up a time when they can come and show us how to use it and to program it. But you know I can't wait that long to try it;) She said that it comes with a DVD that explains how to use it. So, I may try that out. If I still can't figure it out, I will give my friend a call who has the same machine. When I called her the other day to get her opinion on which vest to chose, she told me that she could talk me through it over the phone if I need help. I LOVE THIS BLOG AND ALL THE HELP I GET FROM ALL THE CF MOMS!! THANKS CF MOMS!!
I'll let you know how it goes, and I'll try to get some pics:) YEA, I'M SO EXCITED!
We have been looking forward to this for 10 months!
M

No comments: