Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

CF Mom Meeting

Our first CF Mom meeting is tomorrow night! YEA!! I can't wait! It's going to be me, Daniel's Mom, and Catherine who lives right up the road from me. I met her at my work when we did the Jeans for Genes day. So, this will be nice to get to talk to her a little bit more. She has a 4 year old girl with CF and a younger girl without CF. As you might remember, Daniel is the youngest out of 4, and he is the only one with CF. He is 2 1/2. And I think you all know my Lil' Chris:) He will be 1 in 9 days! YEA!!

The other CF Mom that I know can't make it, b/c she had plans already. She said she'll try to come if she gets done early. She has a 12 year old girl with CF, and twin girls with CF that are 7 years old. I usually get a lot of good info from her when I talk to her on the phone. Hopefully she can make it and share all her info with the rest of the CF Moms. If not, there is always next time:)

Catherine said she is going to try to get another CF Mom here in town to join us as well. So, that will be nice to meet another CF Mom. She has a girl(I think)in the 8th grade(I think). I'll get all the details tomorrow night. I'll try to fill you in as best I can.

I wish all you CF Moms could be here for the meeting:( But at least we have this blog to talk to each other and keep each other updated on how our kids are doing:)
M

2 comments:

Oma & Opa said...

That is great news, M. It's exciting for me to know that you are meeting with other moms and forming a support group. It would be great if Big C could meet with the dads. I think it's important to have that support. Yea you guys get support from your family but we don't live what you live. What we live in reference to Lil C and CF is as grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and we can only support as such. I hope no one misunderstands what I am trying to say here. I am so proud of you guys! I know I have said it before and I will say it again and again, I am so proud of you guys!
Lots of love, hugs & kisses
Mom

Aunt D. said...

Hope you guys had a great time out tonight!! Can't wait to hear all about it! D.