Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Calling All Local CF Moms!

I've been wanting to get all the local CF moms together to chat for awhile now. I was talking to one CF mom the other day and came up with a date that works best for both of us. Now we just have to see if that date works best for everyone else too. We were planning on getting together for dinner on Wednesday, May 28th (we could also do Wed May 21st if that works best for everyone else).

So, CALLING ALL LOCAL CF MOMS! If you're able to come join us for some chit chat, we'd love to have you! I think everybody has my phone number. If not, you can e-mail me. I think we can all learn a lot from each other, since there is a wide range of ages in our CF children.
Thanks,
M

PS. Thanks Daniel's mom for remembering. You read my mind, I was planning on posting about this tonight anyways; )

No comments: