Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Great Strides Walk!

Hi All! I meant to post these for you last night but due to some technical difficulties I'm finishing them up this morning. =)

Yesterday was our long awaited CF walk & it went great! Thanks to Big Chris' Mom & Dad for creating our team & for getting the great T-shirts. Thanks also to the kind lady who donated them! My husband & I really appreciated the support of his family who signed up to raise money & walk with us! A lot of money was raised for CF & a great time was had by all despite the overcast sky! We were worried about getting rained on but the most it did was sprinkle & it actually was nice weather for walking since it was a little cool. Here is a slideshow of pics from the walk! Thank you to all who supported us!!

1 comment:

Auntie Steph said...

Awww, thanks for the pictures D! I had forgotten my camera, I was too busy trying to make sure I had enough layers of clothing on my kids, and extra jackets and hats packed, along with all the regular everyday needs! I was sooo happy the rain stayed away (for the most part) and the weather wasn't as cold as I anticipated it to be! I was so glad to see your in laws walking in support of our nephew! Thanks to all of them!!!!
Happy Mother's Day!
Steph