Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Again, we ask for prayer for Tricia!

I'm beat tonight & was planning to hit the sack early & catch up with you all tomorrow but at the last minute I remembered that Nate had posted earlier today about another possible lung match for Tricia. With all the running around I'd done today I nearly forgot to check back! I had to come back out & hop on my husband's computer to check & see if there was a new update. Praise God! She is in surgery now, amazingly on Nate's birthday, and my thoughts & prayers are with them. I hope you will join me in praying for Tricia as she is in surgery, Nate & family as they wait, the surgeons & attendants caring for Tricia that God would guide them & of course for baby Gwyneth that her Momma would be returned to her healthy & whole to guide her & watch her grow.

Ephesians 3:19-21
19and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
20Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

D.

No comments: