Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

YEA!!

YEA!! Sunday or Monday, we should hit 1,000 hits on this site! Not bad for it only being 1 month;) Hopefully there are many more thousands to come! Do you think we can hit 10,000 by Christmas? That would be awesome!!

Thanks to everyone who checks in with us daily. We can't tell you enough how much all your comments mean to us. I hope you continue to leave many more comments, as I love to read them all and always look forward to reading them.
Thank you also for telling others about our blog as well. The more the merrier!! I just hope that we can help others who are going through the same thing, and vice versa. I've loved and appreciated all the GREAT advice everyone has given me. I hope you continue to do so. I'm always open to anything, esp. if it can improve my son's life.

No comments: