Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Jeans for Genes Day

Someone from work called me this morning and said that we've raised a lot of money so far for Lil' Chris with the Jeans for Genes Day! It stinks I wasn't there this morning. But I'll be there tonight. I can't wait to see how much $ we've raised today! I'll let you know either tonight after work or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow since I have off. Have a good rest of your day and wish me luck tonight=)
M

1 comment:

Aunt D. said...

Well, that was weird! I just tried to post a comment & came back with some kind of error. Hope that's not happening to anyone else!

Anyway, just wanted to tell you what a great job you're doing M! You're definitely going to meet your goal by the May 4th walk date! Woo woo!!

D.