Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Great Strides Update

You know that meeting I was supposed to have on the 8th with the guy about starting a new Great Strides Walk here in my town? Well, he had to cancel it because he was under the weather. Which I don't mind. I'm actually thankful that he was considerate enough not to bring his germs into my house. Anyway, he said he would call later in the week to reschedule. I haven't heard from him, so I guess I'll give him a call on Monday. I'll let you know how it goes.

I have Great News! I registered for another walk for May 4th. This will actually be our first walk! I'm so excited! I put a sign up sheet up at work, so far only 3 of us are going. Hopefully I can get more people to go. It's coming up pretty soon, and I got a late start on it. If you'd like to join us or donate, you can email me.

No comments: