Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My poor 2 Chris' :' (

For some strange reason, Lil' Chris has not been feeling himself lately. He started a little cough on Saturday. He also threw up his bottle that morning due to coughing. He still had that little cough on Sunday too. Sunday night was a rough night for all of us(esp. my husband since I had to go to bed b/c I had to get up at 4am to go to work). He would not sleep unless one of us was holding him. He had only done this about 2 or 3 times before, but it's been a while since then. He would fall sound asleep on your chest or shoulder in minutes, but as soon as you put him down in his crib.....he would just start screaming and screaming! And then he would make himself cough until he threw up unless you picked him up. The only thing that would make him stop was picking him up. Then he would fall fast asleep on you again. This kept happening all throughout the night. Finally, my husband had a great idea and put his pillow in the crib to prop him up a little bit, and eventually he fell asleep and didn't wake up again. Needless to say, they were both exhausted the next day. My poor 2 Chris' :(
He was fine the next day, just fussy. Again, this morning he has been coughing every now and then. He also spit up a little of his bottle again due to coughing. I know the CF clinic said to wait a week before calling, but I may call sooner if it gets worse. I'll let you know how it goes throughout the week. Please keep him in your prayers that it doesnt' develop into anything and that it goes away.
Thanks,
M

1 comment:

Aunt D. said...

Hey M! Sorry I missed you on IM today. It sounds to me like Lil Chris might have an ear infection. Usually that's what they do when their ears hurt -crying when you lay them down but sleeping just fine on an incline. Has his nose been running at all? Even if it hasn't, he might have post nasal drip which would cause an ear infection & a cough. Go with your instincts. If you feel like he needs to be checked out then take him in & the heck with their 1 week wait time. =) Give him a hug & kiss for me!! D.