Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Good Morning

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. I have off today, so I can do lots of posts (Lil' Chris willing, of course =)

Lil' Chris has not been feeling good the last couple of days. Not sure why. Maybe he is coming down with something or maybe he is starting to teeth, I don't know he is my first baby. I'll blog more about this later today. Right now I'm starving and I gotta eat before Lil' Chris wakes up. I find it much easier to get him up in the morning and do his CPT when I have a full tummy. If I don't, I can't wait til it's done and his feeding is done so I can eat. Plus, I tend to rush through it with no fun. I like to have fun with his CPT to make it seem not so bad. I try to sing and dance to get him to laugh and take his mind off of it. If I'm starving, I just don't have the energy to do all that and then he ends up crying through it all and trying to turn and get away and push my hand away. That's no fun for both of us. So, I'll go eat some breakfast, get him started for the day, and then I'll blog some more later : )

M

No comments: