Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Monday, April 7, 2008

GREAT STRIDES Video

I promised I'd figure out how to embed this video for you & here it is! I'm so excited about our walk & it'll be here before we know it. I'm on a mission now to get some t-shirts printed for our team so if anyone knows of a good resource I'm all ears!

And to the person out there who has already donated on our A Cure 4 Lil Chris GREAT STRIDES page - THANK YOU! It takes 24 hours for the page to be updated with the "who" information but I did get an e-mail that someone donated & I wanted to let you know how much we appreciate it. Every donation & every person who signs up to walk brings us one step closer to A Cure 4 Lil Chris!! (Now you see why I liked that as a name for our blog) =)

No comments: