Our old CF Commercial that plays on MCTV. Still working on this years.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

GREAT NEWS!!

YEA!! We had another GREAT day! We raised another $165 towards our goal!
Big Thanks To:
Loretta
Kevin
Josh
Dad
Somebody(didn't get their name yet)
So, our goal is $1500, and so far we have raised $1109!! YEA!!! I'm so excited! Now all I need is 5 people from my work to show up for the walk on Sunday, and my company will donate $500!! That would put us at $1609!! Yea, we will have beaten our goal!! I can't believe it!! I couldn't have done it without everyone's help.
Thank you all again soooooooooo much!! Lil' Chris' future is looking brighter and brighter!
M

1 comment:

Auntie Steph said...

OMG...This is GREAT news! You did it! I'm sure you will have 5 people from work walk with you, it seems they have been so supportive already! Kuddos 2 u!